North Wales Tourism
North Wales Tourism was established in 1991 to support the tourism industry in North Wales and become its voice. Our mission is to deliver more business to maintain a sustainable tourism industry in the North of the country. Our excellent reputation and strengths are built on our focus on the region.
North Wales Tourism was established as a Private Company, limited by guarantee in January 1991. Initially part-funded by the Wales Tourist Board (now Visit Wales), the company was privatized in April 2002. Throughout our life we have added value to the tourism industry across the region through core functions including include tourism membership, marketing, information and advisory services, and distribution. We are one of the UK’s leading tourism organisations, supporting businesses across the area. Our aim is to build and maintain a prosperous and sustainable tourism industry in North Wales. Do you work in the tourism industry in North Wales? Is your business part of or a supplier to the tourism sector? We can help you reach the people you need and make your business more successful. You’re busy enough already and that’s why we are here. We help you get the advice and support you need so your business can prosper. Through us you will benefit from:
- Better marketing to customers by extending the reach and power of your promotion in an affordable way
- Connections with other businesses, suppliers and industry experts to share and adopt best practice
- Access to a range of exclusive discounted services so you get more from your spend
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies, trends and legislation, so you can continue giving your customer a first-class experience
- Representation of your business and the region at key exhibitions and trade shows in the UK, Europe and beyond
We and our members provide a strong voice for the development of sustainable and successful tourism across the region.